View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #58
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Exactly why I too am switching between a few series. It's just hard to stick to the plan at times.
i thought the same thing and started grave peril this morning by reading the first chapter before work. ack.

but i will veer from dresden afterwards when another urban fantasy book i've been waiting for gets released, i don't want to mention it and stray from the dresden path in the thread.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote