View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #10
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Dang it, dang it, DANG IT.

Figured I better read Cotillion (freebie a few months back) then decide I don't like Heyer so I could happily pass up this sale. It seemed like a good plan.

Anyhow, I've got 5 picked out: Sylvester, The Nonesuch, Frederica, False Colours & Black Sheep. Still in my TBR pile is The Grand Sophie and Footsteps in the Dark.

Any titles that should not be missed?
Lol - I was thinking the same thing! I'm super-excited about this sale but truth is I've yet to read anything by her. I have Cotillion and Footsteps in the Dark that I got free, and I bought The Grand Sophy a couple months back.

I promised myself I won't buy more than 10 so recommendations would very appreciated.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote