View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #50
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@domee - I'll have to think about that, I guess it might be possible. Though it has sparked another idea instead - the ability to save as part of the state the visibility of the tag browser panel and the book details panel (and cover browser too I guess). So with a single keypress to switch to your view you could effectively change the whole layout of your GUI?

Trying to do that and trying to save widths of panels would get a bit too complex I think. My preference would be for the ability to specify panels to be visible/hidden. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote