View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #19
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I actually had gotten used to (and really liked) identically sized images for all the thumbnails though that I had fixed. It just looked so neat and orderly.
Well there's no law against continuing to do it the long way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
I can't figure out the logic behind when it decides to really sync the images or not yet, but it seems to be working just fine for the most part, just often not on the first upload of the book for some reason.
The first time you send the book the Sony always extracts the thumbnail from the book. There is no known solution to it deciding to throw away calibre's thumbnail on first send. Post #10 attempts to explain all. The only time the correct thumbnail is extracted first time is if the correct cover is already inside the book when you send it first time.

Edit: Fixed in Calibre v7.44

Last edited by jackie_w; 02-05-2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: update for Calibre v7.44
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote