View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #24514
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I assume this means you are home again? Thanks for all the fascinating posts and I raise my glass of Red Wine Spritzer to you, glad you got back safe and sound .
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Beautiful.
Thank you. Yes, after 24+ hours of travel I came home yesterday. A bit wobbly from time-shifting as well -5 hours and again -1 hour, so no alcool for me.
Life goes on...... done my washing, cleaned my suitcase, work this week. I have some 1600 photo's to sort........
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote