View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
BooksonBoard purchase won't convert. Help please?!

I have been downloading books all over the place, and converting them to AZW with kindlefix.py. So I thought no problem, I would buy a book last night at BOB. Well, I saw that when I listed the PID for my kindle, it omitted the *. Stupid me pressed buy, anyway. Is there any way to get this on my kindle? I can read it on my computer, but what fun is that?

Thanks to anyone who can help, and I am a computer novice. I was able to get kindlefix and mobi2mobi, but that is about it. I tried mobi2mobi GUI last night, and only succeeded in converting the prc file to a mobi file. I am going to fool around with some other settings, but am not hopeful.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote