View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 10:38 AM   #13
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
This could actually be fun if used wisely. I remember listening to an Jane Austen audiobook that played a little period music between chapters. It really enhanced the experiance.
Listening to Audiobooks, yes. Any extra "low volume" background music and/or sound effects that do not drown out the narrator do help you get into the story. However, this is an already auditory experience.

When I'm reading, I really do not want any noise going on. Sometimes even a loud bird call outside can throw me off when I'm really into a book.

I hope we at least have the option of disabling these if they ever do come out.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote