View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 04:40 AM   #641
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
I actually like the pages per chapter. Easier to see if I am going to be able to finish the chapter before falling asleep or not.
Same thing, for the same reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Ebooks are far from being really useable for academic purposes. There are no "real" numbers of pages, only estimations. And sometimes page 145 means two page turns into page 145 - but only at a certain font size.
Well, Kobo seems to offer this option with the real page number displayed on the top right of the page. Maybe I misunderstood that. And if I'm not wrong, depending on the paper book edition, the page number can change a lot.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote