View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #46
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Has anybody read Embers of War: The Fall of an Empire and the Making of America's Vietnam by Fredrik Logevall?
I have never read a more interesting nonfiction book in my life...And I love nonfiction. Not only for the theme of Southeast Asia and Indochina, but the way it is written is amazing.
Unsurprisingly, the book has excellent reviews and was chosen for one of the best 2012 books by Washington Post (and no, it is not biased towards America, at all).
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote