View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #763
dave2008
Addict
dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dave2008 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3G, KDXG, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracodoc View Post
Hi guys, do you have an estimate on kindle paperwhite compability? I guess involves lots of work since it need be solely touch based. But I'm counting on KPV before I decide to buy a paperwhite, because I cannot bear non-fullscreen reading after using KPV...
Don't buy it at least for now. AMAZON is forcing PW to upgrade to 5.3.0 firmware, which wipes out all the jailbreaks and hacks. They are declaring wars on kindle hacker community now.

I just finshed single/double tap and hold gesture detection last night and was about to test it this morning on my PW, and it turns out it has been auto-upgraded to 5.3.0 without asking me (because I forgot to turn into ariplane mode).

I have never read anybook on my PW so far becuase the native reader sucks so much.
dave2008 is offline   Reply With Quote