View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #22
dos1
20% cooler.
dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Is it time yet to start using my "secret" jailbreak method?

Just drop two files on USB, then boot to diags with MfgTool or imx_usb_loader. Then select diags menu item to trigger the jailbreak...

I gave it to a few of the devs here. If agreed (let me know), I will release my "5.3.0 Jailbreak". Unfortunately, because ENABLE_DIAGS is no longer useful, it is a "tethered jailbreak" (requires a USB cable to boot to diags)...
Tethered jailbreak is good enough for me. Actually, any kind is as long as it works

Can't wait to test your method on my device.
dos1 is offline   Reply With Quote