View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:52 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleMama View Post
Hoping someone can help...there are a few eBooks I have that I had Calibre send to my Kindle via USB. Trouble is, the files REFUSE to show up in the "book" section, they only show up in the "Documents" section.

Even when I tried to manually copy the files to the "Books" folder in Windows Explorer, they still only show up in the "Documents" section.

Any advice?
It's a tag issue. You need to remove the pdoc tag. You can do this by reconverting and make sure to remove pdoc tag under mobi options in Calibre.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote