View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 02:48 AM   #5
Jeff L
Zealot
Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thanks. The font size key did the trick for the font size but now I get the line height changing all the time. It's getting set to 1.2 without any unit named. I expect it means 1.2em.

I'm trying to make AZW3/older mobi packages, that is, I'm using the option to make one file that has both formats (I have older and newer Kindles in the family).

If I make files with only AZW3, then I can edit them afterwards. But with the combo files, editting them removes the older mobi format so I can't edit them afterwards.

I going to try Kindlegen and see what I get.
Jeff L is offline   Reply With Quote