View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #131
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
My personal opinion - and that's all it can be because Bujold and I have had exactly zero interaction on this, or any subject - is that she's either misinformed or delusional (and probably should get a better agent/lawyer).

She's trained people on her mailing list to also refer to my site as 'that pirate site' (not that it's a subject of frequent discussion).

Amusingly, she seems that have no quibbles about people on her mailing list providing direct links for discussion regarding Drake & Flint CDs on my site, but gets prickly if anyone should have stooped to providing links to the Cryoburn CD (which is what prompts me to suggest delusion).

Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote