View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 06:28 PM   #6
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
When I got my reader, I read one book on it. Then prommised myself I would read all my p-book queue before getting any more e-books... and I did.
Egads! If I had promised myself that, I could have put off buying the Kindle for 4 years or more! My TBR books have overflowed a bookcase and are also stacked on the floor. This is what it looked like on 17 February -- when I received my Kindle: http://www.elsi123.net/~elsi/pictures/Image1.jpg The stacks are taller now and I've flowed into a fourth stack.

Since I received my Kindle, I've read 8 books on it and 24 in paper. I make an active attempt to keep reading the pBooks since I swap them or give them away. I've also completed 3 audio books (unabridged CDs). I only listen to audio books when I'm alone in the car, so those go on for a very long time.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote