View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 05:33 PM   #3
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
The idea of adding a multi-media dimension to books comes up often, and usually gets shot down just as quickly as it comes up. The problem is that reading and viewing are totally different experiences - and people who are looking for one may not be looking for the other.

When I'm reading the last thing I want is multi-media - just as when my stepson is watching something, the last thing he wants is to have to read.

It reminds me of so-called "motion comics." For the most part they're just bad animation rather than comics with an extra dimension.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote