View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:32 AM   #119
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by abderrahman View Post
I followed them, I removed everything that's screensaver customization... but nothing

Inside /opt/amazon/.../600x800 I have a file named 600x800 (in addition to the original screen savers) maybe that's not supposed to be there?

my Kindle is ad-supported, but I removed the ads completely. That has anything to do with the problem?
It has EVERYTHING to do with the problem. You must restore your original 800x600 screensavers folder before you are allowed to update.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote