View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #106
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abderrahman View Post
I flashed everything without errors
but after rebooting from diags the K4NT doesn't go back to the "Under tree" screen... in fact the power button doesn't do anything!

But, diags & fastboot both work (thru Mfg)... however, main u-boat will not work

i tried the /dev/zero, also didn't solve the problem

Battery was full before the process
I got my files from the pastebin URL by GreekMaster. so files are correct
The newer kernel (4.0.1) is completely broken - in fact, it's not a kernel image at all. I have no idea what the person who uploaded it did to the file... Anyway, it causes exactly the symptoms that you describe.

Use the 4.0.0 kernel + partition (the mediafire one), it works.

@geekmaster: you *really* should remove the kernels which are reported not to work from the list...

Last edited by ixtab; 11-12-2012 at 08:43 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote