View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 05:18 AM   #58
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
I doubt I have saved anything at all. Rather the opposite...
However, I have read 200+ book in the time (just under 2 years) I have had my eReader. Almost all of them borrowed from libaries. Had I not had my device I would have read maybe 20 books (if that) because of difficulties with font size and portablility.
The money I have "lost" ($400?) is a small price to pay for the pleasure I've had being able to read again!
I was beyond even large print versions for reading in anything but very tiny amounts. My kindle has given me back the gift of reading so to say I have gone crazy buying books is an understatement. Well worth every cent.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote