View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #171
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogarcia View Post
Hello,

I have the software installed and work fine. But when I click on a link to download, the server give me a 404 error.

The links have this format:
http://my.server.com/index.php/book_...ge_Orwell.epub

¿Some of url rewrite? I don't see any .htaccess file
What error is in your web server error log?

There should be a folder named "George Orwell" (or something like that) in the folder pointed at by config['library_dir']. Is there? That folder should contain the folder "1984 (19)" (or something like that). Does it? Does that folder contain the file "1984 - George Orwell.epub". Does it? Does your web server have read permission on all these folders and files?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote