View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #50
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamekke View Post
What Bob said. Because I don't use numbers much unless I'm entering a password in the browser, I had to double-check this one, but: yup. The ALT key is no more a numlock than the Caps key is a capslock. Neither one toggles; you have to keep 'em both pressed as you press the other key.
The alt key works like shift. It Isn't sticky. You have to press it for subsequent numbers.

However, you don't have to hold alt and the key down at the same time. You can press alt, let go, then press q to get 1. This is significant for handicapped users.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote