View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #27
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by beej231 View Post
I love Prime too. Heavy stuff goes free 2 day shipping like everything else and sometimes it's here in 1 day. Shampoo, conditioner, and the like are much cheaper so I get that there too. My bro-in-law found his diabetic test strips there for about 1/3 the price at pharmacy and other internet sites. The free and $1.99 movies are enough to keep me happy for a while, tho hubby likes Netflix better.

I got hooked on Prime when I was going to school. A lot of people may not be aware of this but Amazon offers free six months of Amazon Prime for students. It was for a year when I first signed up. Anyway, even after the trial period Amazon allows you to renew Prime for $39 a year for up to four years. (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200500380)

An incredible deal for 2-Day shipping alone, which my experience with has been exactly like yours. I have seen many items arrive in a day. I plan to keep the Prime membership indefinitely mainly because of the outstanding shipping service. Of course, the free videos an book loan are also a really nice side benefit.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote