View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:22 AM   #26
0utis
Enthusiast
0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook 902
Well, dolphin, thanks a lot for making your custom font available to all of us. I also prefer rounder and more condensed fonts, Lexia or Caecilia are too elongated for my taste. NimbusMod is just my sort of font, plus it's very legible when the lightning is not so good.

For the record, other favorites are Book Antiqua and Old Bookman even if I find them a bit 'thin'. I like Charis far better than Lexia or Caecilia. It's a matter of personal taste, the fonts I prefer remind me of the books I used to read when I was a child... funny. But if I read a classic, I get Fontin on.
0utis is offline   Reply With Quote