Thread: Silliness Christmas wish list!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:21 AM   #11
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
*sigh* Well, I'm not really surprised... It did sound too good to be true But it's just that my old Xbox gen 1 isn't really equipped to handle my media anymore. It's too slow. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wish for a HTPC instead
Look at the bright side. I saved you from wasting some money....

Queen Zelda, there is a market out there for a media player that reads audio and video from USB 2.0 ports and plugs into a TV/home theatre. That way you can use a remote control to play media, instead of a keyboard to a computer. It's small, like the liseuse market. Like the e-ink liseuse, there isn't one that actually does the job right, yet. Popcorn hour is the latest company to offer one...And they do software updates, just like the e-ink liseuse makers, but the problems I mentioned they consider to be not fixable with their hardware...

Last edited by Greg Anos; 11-13-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote