View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 11:21 AM   #28
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Still Sony - love my red T3, and as much as I love trying out new devices, I haven't found any that I like more. I'll pick up a back-up at some point and hope they last for a good long while.

I have been trying out used Kobos from eBay, and bought a new Aura HD. Still prefer the Sony screen and UI, and front-lit screens look poor to my eyes so Sony's lack is a non-issue for me. Kobo's easy font/layout tweak-ability is a great feature, if I could get that on a Sony it would be about perfect for me.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote