View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:53 PM   #74
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgvirtual View Post
I want to change the mounting behaviour of the Virtual SD card. I would like to mount not the whole .grive-sync/sd/ directory, but only a subdirectory I have inside KogoGrive/

What do I need to modify in the scripts so as not to mess things up?

I need to test some stuff...
https://github.com/softapalvelin/kob...google-account actually warns you to create a new Google account for using with your Kobo because "Grive only supports full synchronization of entire Google Drive."

I suspect that means you can't mount only a subdirectory. But then, I haven't a clue, maybe you can but it was too much work to change? If you manage anything, please let us know
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote