View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #21
MisterBuggie
Enthusiast
MisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura aboutMisterBuggie has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura H20 2nd edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
I really do love it, I do. But there's two things that are currently driving me batty.

First is the persistent multiple shelves problem. Now I can't delete them or rename them or anything--it goes through the "do you want to delete this" game, but nothing happens. It's an irritant because it's created extra pages of shelves for me to page through when I'm adding books. Has anybody found a solution to this yet?
Ugh yeah, I don't even understand where some of the shelves are coming from, as I'm pretty sure I've deleted the books that were on them and reset my KT since.
However Calibre sorts that out, with the "delete empty bookshelves" option in the driver options.
MisterBuggie is offline   Reply With Quote