View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:12 AM   #341
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
My Overdrive frustration is finding that no library, I have membership in, owns the book I want. Sometimes it's that Overdrive doesn't carry it, but, more often, it's because none of my libraries have bought it. I'm aware of this because of just about always starting at search.overdrive.com, where you first see if Overdrive carries the title, and then narrow down the search by country and state/province.
Yes, I wish there were a mechanism to suggest a title for the library to acquire. Especially if you already know it's available in Overdrive.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote