Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:50 AM   #90
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
After having the problem sideloading epubs onto my Touch with 2.0.0 I did the factory reset and stayed with 1.9.17. Last night I tried updating my Touch from using Sync over Wifi. It sat slowly downloading software for about 40 minutes then hung with 100% completed showing. I left it for half an hour in this state then switched off and on again. It still behaves as and shows it's firmware as 1.9.17. I will have another try again tonight and hopefully I will have a better download.

I don't think I have missed any comments in this thread but I have seen no reference to the problem of sideloading epubs which occured with 2.0.0 having been fixed on 2.1.14. Can one of you successful 2.1.14 updaters out there tell me if this is now okay.

Thanks.

Brian
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote