View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #2
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
I loaded a PDF at random. Table of Contents works fine. Landscape mode works fine (but I'm pretty sure it did on my Kindle 3/keyboard also). There is no way to apply a crop throughout, but you can pinch to zoom. I don't see a reflow.

(I'm not sure calling it 'crippled' is really necessary either way--PDFs are traditionally the enemy of standalone e-readers. PDF is typically used for complicated documents with lots of elements/tables/images, etc. e-readers are better for mostly-text books. If you need to view complicated PDF documents regularly, you're better off with a tablet (in my opinion). I suspect this is due to hardware limitations of a device that is expected to also work in sunlight and have a battery life of months, not a corporate plot.)
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote