View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 02:41 AM   #120
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonttu View Post
How can I set as default the landscape rotation and font size: huge?
You may change default font size in xterm/layouts/Xresources file. In the following line change 16 to either 18, 20, 22, 24, 28 or 32.
XTerm.VT100.font: -*-terminus-medium-r-normal--16-*-*-*-*-*-iso10646-*
To start xterm in landscape mode, change R in the following line in xterm/bin/xterm.sh to U.
/usr/bin/lipc-set-prop com.lab126.winmgr orientationLock R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonttu View Post
When I try to save in nano, it says I have a read only file system.
I didn't try this version of nano. Maybe you are trying to save in a read-only folder. Where are you saving your files? You should write it in /mnt/us folder or any of its subfolders.
And don't use xterm binary from previous post. In was only for ppoo.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote