View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:37 PM   #218
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
It's hard to say. I don't have any pirated editions of the Harry Potter books. DRM is not what has stopped me. If I wanted them, I would have them. I don't want pirated editions. Unfortunately, I cannot extrapolate from me to the general public.

DRM hassles do not make me support piracy. They do make me not support publishers.
I agree with you. I don't buy or even visit pirate sites but I hate DRM. After spending thousands on ebooks I really don't want to have to rebuy them again if I want to change readers.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote