View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 12:23 PM   #15
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
I use a similar !/mnt/us/bin/tinysh & launchpad shortcut and I simply enter the exit command in tinysh to exit from the shell. I didn't need to modify the script. Does the kite launcher act differently?
Good point... Now that you mention it, I remember typing exit to exit from the shell too... Too many details to keep track of while working on all my various projects... (and PM help requests too...)

Thanks for the tip!
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote