View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 04:35 AM   #32
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by melajara View Post
Hello,

Nice review.

Me too I'm interested in acquiring a color Jetbook to read technical pdf and research papers.

Could you try this one
http://www.plosbiology.org/article/f...esentation=PDF

and report how the jetBook is handling this 2 columns document with colored diagrams (e.g. page 7). Besides, could you show us how the Jetbook is handling the same document with pure b/w text (e.g. page 9)

Thanks
Here's a reasonable photo of that document with the margins cut off. The text is still small, but I suspect it's small if you print it on paper too.

And I can assure you that black and white text looks the same whether or not there is colour anywhere on the same page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	biology.jpg
Views:	1210
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	82425

Andrew
andyh2000 is offline   Reply With Quote