View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 04:36 AM   #5
Bertolt
Connoisseur
Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Bertolt once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle K4, Kobo mini, Samsung Galaxy Tab
I looked at the Kobo, Kindle and Sony before I bought and am very pleased with my Kobo. I like the fact that it is uncluttered with just 2 buttons - one at the top to turn it on and off and one at the bottom to return to the home page. The touch screen is great: it's responsive but not too sensitive. I bought a customized case but very rarely use it when reading - too bulky and heavy - though it's useful for travel and storage. I never use the dictionary. The only word I have not known the meaning of in the last month has been "Golem". I don't think that would be in the dictionary! I use Calibre on my laptop to convert files and it work seemlessly with the Kobo.
Bertolt is offline   Reply With Quote