Thread: MobileRead A new Book Club Grand Poobah
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #17
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So does this mean we can dump the extra class now that we know you voted against it?
You know I'd love to, but majority rules. Perhaps we can convince the others to change when the 2013 categories vote comes up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I know we had a vote. But I think we should have another vote to replace that vote. To be honest, it was supposed to be a vote about do you want a 2nd classic month or not. Not do you or don't you or don't you care. The third option should not have been there and because of that, I think we should have a fixer upper vote to fix that.
As I pointed out in that thread, Jon, even if all of the "I don't care one way or another" votes were added to our total, we'd still come up short of a majority. The people have spoken. We lost.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote