View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #102
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@garcle - without trying it myself the first part of your idea sounds relatively trivial (the icon to indicate whether content server is running). Would probably be even easier if a few additions to the code were made to allow hooking into an event signal when the content server is started/stopped rather than having to poll it on a timer.

However I don't know if there is any way to even know how many users are connected? One for the devforums, my guess would be not possible but that is pure speculation.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote