View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:06 PM   #10
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Oh goody - now I only have to wait another 10 years for the Adelaide library system to catch up! A question on ebooks drew about the same response as coming up to the counter and speaking Swahili. Actually, because they are such nice helpful people they would probably try to communicate with someone speaking Swahili....perhaps a better analogy would be if I had asked them when they were going to install a Large Hadron Collider. Maybe I'll just pay the $15 and join the Phladelphia Library.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote