View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #181
kevinpars
Connoisseur
kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
You are right yiming. I spoke too soon.

When I updated it from 5.0.4 to 5.1 it updated correctly to the new firmware and the new fonts I had added were still being used. But when I tried to open the program itself, it did not work and I got the message you referenced.

Since I have loaded the fonts that I want, it is not an issue for me since I don't think I would do any more changes. However, what would happen if I uninstalled the font hack without first restoring the original fonts using the fonthack program?

Like I said, not a big deal for me, but something to consider for others using the program. And it may be that ixtab will be able to find out what broke the program and do an update at some point in the future.
kevinpars is offline   Reply With Quote