View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 03:58 PM   #49
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingturtle View Post
Hey, Blossom, I just joined this forum but wanted to say thanks for your posts about the new Kindles and also of the Nexus 7.

I was having a really hard time deciding on whether to buy the Kindle HDX or not and your posts helped me make my decision. I bought both the Nexus 7 2013 and Kindle HD 2013, best of both worlds. I never would have considered doing that, if I hadn't read your posts.

Both devices were on sale recently, plus with a few gift cards, I was able to buy both of them together for well under $300 -- not too much more than a HDX Kindle.
You're very welcome! I hope you love the Nexus 7 as much as I do. I use it for everything! I do agree having Google Play does make a world of difference. I mainly use my KFHD2 for videos and music but everything else I use the Nexus 7. I read only on the N7 now using Moon+ Pro as my reader app. I no longer read on eINK at all. I still keep my K4B around in case I need to read in the sun but that rarely ever happens. My Paperwhite and other Kindles just sit collecting dust. Front lit eReading is not for me.

Enjoy your tablets!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote