View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #224
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thank you!

You have all been so helpful. I'm going to take some time going through each of your suggestions and see what I can change in my tags to make my library more organized. I knew you'd all be able to help, so again, thank you.

Blossom, the flu has hit our house too, son last week, this week myself and my daughter. It refuses to leave, we're going over a week now being sick, it's horrible so I hope yours doesn't linger like ours and you feel better soon.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote