View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 08:35 PM   #13
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
The green wouldn't bother me if it's only at low lighting. All eInk are greenish you just don't notice it all the time. The pink at the corner though would drive me nuts. .
For some reason, the blue/green blotches seem to bother me the most. Although the pink blotch in the upper left hand corner is pretty bad, I have to agree. And this is from a 503 batch. I really just don't believe they have solved this issue. I'll see what mine looks like tomorrow, but I'm not overly hopeful. I know a couple people with the latest 603's are happy, but I'm still not convinced really.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote