View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #73
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
After spending some more time with the Student Edition bundle I'm liking it even more. The USB dongle works wonderfully... USB thumbdrives are recognized and media can be accessed directly from it. Playback was as smooth as media read from internal memory or the microSD card.

I attached a Targus wireless mouse (the one with the USB receiver that "stores" underneath the mouse when not in use) to the USB dongle. It worked perfectly. The mouse pointer appeared on the screen and movement was smooth and responsive. Even the scroll wheel worked.

The next thing I'm going to try is attaching the USB dongle to the port on the keyboard to see if I can get both keyboard and mouse working. And if THAT works, then I'll need to track down a USB dongle that includes a charging port.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote