Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 09:11 AM   #595
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by michcss View Post
In my case it lacks of whole 48MB on never modified kindle firmware. Commenting out could work but I'd like to be sure that this is the only problem in this firmware installation, and after that there is no more severe problems - maybe after receiving email they will at least test it.
That install script reads as if it has several problems.
Simply commenting out the tests might work short term, but would not be a safe thing to do since somebody's machine may really not have enough space.

Also:
I was unable to find the source archives for this DuoKan binary.
Anybody have that link (translated from Chinese)?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote