View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:32 AM   #2
Anke Wehner
Addict
Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-650
I haven't published at Amazon myself, but going from the information given at the Getting Paid page it depends if you want to be paid by cheque or electronic funds transfer. If you'd like a cheque, you only get paid if you've earned $100, with EFT it's only $10.

And the "approximately sixty (60) days following the end of the calendar month during which applicable sales occur" means that since your books were published in June the earliest possible time for payment would be when August is over, and that only if your sales in June alone brought you over the payout threshold.

I wouldn't think they'd pay out whenever the $100 are reached, but rather check once monthly if an author has passed that threshold, and if not, whatever they earned so far rolls over to the next month. Imagine what'd happen with the really successful self-published authors who sell thousands of books a month; they'd get a cheque every few days.

Last edited by Anke Wehner; 08-12-2011 at 03:34 AM. Reason: fixing link
Anke Wehner is offline   Reply With Quote