View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #107
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toeknee View Post
How are you liking Neuromancer? It keeps getting listed as one of the science fiction "must read' books. I tried reading it a couple of months ago and gave up about half way through. It was just too confusing. You never knew what was real and what was not plus all of the made up words were wacky. I guess if I had the time to sit down and read it through in one or two sittings it might be better, but reading it in snippets just didn't work for me.
Cyberpunk is definitely an acquired taste, worth acquiring IMO but then I'm a retired geek. Thanks for reminding me, it is about time for me to reread the Neuromancer trilogy.
NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote