View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 09:21 AM   #75
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
OKay here is the scoop with mine and after reading some of these posts yesterday. I was getting close to finishing a book and my 2 bar had gone to three bar the day before, then yesterday when I turned it on I got the exclamation about the battery, clicked on the joystick and that went away and continued to read to finish the book..... so next, I get on here, delete the book, update my books READ file I also copy onto this thing to keep track, and then added a book and then put it on the wall charger..... so it charges up.... I turn it on after the red light was off...... battery reads dead........ okay well what I did was with it on, I plugged the charger right back in it and it immediatly changed those bars to full power....... so there was no soft reset involved...... so next time I charge it up I think I will just turn it on (after charging) with the charger on it and see if that will just fix it since I had to pretty much do that anyways. And yes I had the firmware update......
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote