View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #12
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I don't know why, but I've never been able to lose myself in Xanth. I love funny, love Florida, love the author, but have never felt a desire to seek out the books. If one fell into my hands, sure, I would read and enjoy it, but at the end there was never a driving need to find the next in the series. I'm sure it's just me, because the series is a perennial favorite.
Yea it is quite the commitment, there are 22 so far... i usually just jump between series (reading xanth, foundation and ender) to forget about the characters I love, so that when I come back to them they are a breath of fresh air... I have been reading xanth for 2 years now....
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote