View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 10:53 AM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
the Xanth Series... by Anthony Piers

from amazon
I don't know why, but I've never been able to lose myself in Xanth. I love funny, love Florida, love the author, but have never felt a desire to seek out the books. If one fell into my hands, sure, I would read and enjoy it, but at the end there was never a driving need to find the next in the series. I'm sure it's just me, because the series is a perennial favorite.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote