View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 02:08 AM   #14
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy4katz View Post
I adore my Voyage! I don't know whether I want a 7" Voyage, but nothing wrong with having a choice.
The choice is what most likely killed off the Voyage. When Amazon put the 300ppi screen in the PW. Now all of a sudden the extras (light sensor, buttons, flush screen) didn't look worth the money anymore when compared to the PW that got the screen update for free. What needs an update is the PW itself. The problem is disparity between PW and Voyage in price. The better the PW becomes while keeping its price equal, the more the Voyage is looking overpriced. If you ask me, the biggest difference is the flush screen that makes the Voyage and Oasis so high in price. Kobo doesn't do flush screens on current models -- I would almost bet it is to save money and not a design choice.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote